Monday, April 14, 2008
I think I prefer this to the free family website. Mom, I have added you as an author so you can add pictures and write also since you don't have your own site. I will call you and tell you how to do it. Tell me what you think. I can't keep track of all these--I wanted just one place. This is nice because the links to the individual kids blogs are all listed so it is easy to get from one to the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I changed my password. My email was o.k., so I can read your blog now. I still have to learn how to post pictures sometime.
Love,
Mom
Mom,
That's great! I have a crazy week--auxiliary training, visiting teaching, etc.
I also have a ward conference on Sunday. I will try to remember to call you Sunday afternoon and walk you through it. If I can remember how Krista walked me through it.
Love you.
Melanie
Post a Comment